Saturday, March 28, 2009

March 29. 2009

(The following have been deduced from Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations and Rammstein (listening exercise revisited.))


"Therefore...I have watched the car." (beobachten = to watch, observe. Finally!)

Weißes Fleisch (revisited); *=translation correction

Weißes Fleisch!
Du auf dem Schulhof ich zum töten bereit, ja (Yes, Schulhof is a word. If I spelt it correctly. It's a school yard.)
Und keine ihr weißt von mein Einsamkeit,
Roter Striemen auf weißer Haut,
Ich tue dir weh, und du jammest gelaut, (weh is a word; I posted about it in a previous entry.)
Jetzt hast du Angst, und ich bin so weit,
Mein schwarzes Blut, versaugt ihr das Kleid,

"White flesh!
(Now I think that says you on the schoolyard, ready to be killed.)
And none of you know about my loneliness,
Redder streams from the whiter 'body' (Well, it seems to work.)
*I hurt you, and you wimper out loud
Now you are worried, and I am so far,
My black blood soaks your dress, (I think that's what versaugt is.)"

Dein weißes Fleisch erriecht mich sooo,
Ich bin doch nur ein Jigolo (yes, that is a word)
Dein weißes Fleisch erleuchtet mich,

"Your white flesh 'pleases' me so (So I don't really know what erreichen is.)
I am only a gigolo, (I hadn't known this word before. Seriously.)
Your white flesh delights me,"

Mein schwarzes Blut, und dein weißes Fleisch,
Ich möchte immer geiler von deinem Gekreisch, (geiler is a word. I've seen it a few times, but I still haven't figured out quite what it means.)
Der Angschweiss da auf deiner weißen Stern,
Tagert in mein pranges Gehirn,

"My black blood, and your white flesh,
I would like none from your 'gekreisch' (Another word I don't know),
The 'Angschweiss' there on your white forehead (Maybe it has something to do with the worry-wrinkles on her forehead, who knows.)
It is worth in my brain (don't know pranges, or if I heard it right.)"

Dein weißes Fleisch erriecht mich sooo,
Ich bin doch nur ein Jigolo,
Mein Vater war, genau wie ich,
Dein weißes Fleisch erleuchtet mich!

"Your white flesh pleases me so,
I am only a gigolo,
My father was, exactly like me,
Your white flesh delights me!"

Jetzt hast du Angst, und ich bin so weit,
Mein Pranges das ein Acht Lösung schreit,
Dein weißes Fleisch werd Meinschaft folgt,
In meinem Himmel gibt es keinen Gott,
Ooooooh, Gott,

"Now you are worried, and I am so far,
My 'pranges' there cries 'for attention' (Not sure either.)
Your white flesh would follow 'Meinschaft' (Well, Gemeinschaft is company, but I don't know about this one.)
In my heaven, there is no god,
Oh god,"

Dein weißes Fleisch erriecht mich sooo,
Ich bin doch nur ein Jigolo,
Dein weißes Fleisch erleuchtet mich,
Mein Vater war, genau wie ich,
Dein weißes Fleisch erriecht mich sooo,
Ich bin ein trauriger Jigolo,
Dein weißes Fleisch erleuchtet, mich!

"Your white flesh pleases me so,
I am just a gigolo,
Your white flesh delights me,
My father was, exactly like me,
Your white flesh pleases me so,
I am a sadder gigolo,
Your white flesh delights me!"

No comments: