Saturday, October 4, 2008

October 3, 2008

(The following have been deduced from Chrono Trigger, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening and The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages.)

gegen can also mean "against". In Chrono Trigger, I saw it as "Gegenangriff", a counterattack, and in Oracle of Ages, I saw it as "...gegen mich!" (Sorry, I missed the screen cap too.)

Verlauf = "flow"; apparently, since I saw it with "den", it's masculine.


"It is unknown, whose memories these are..." (I think "whose" is wessen.)

I suppose I have seen this enough, so... euch = accusative form of "ihr".

Sicht = "sight" (perhaps. I missed the screencap. Again.)


"Graphics Directing" (I think "Leitung" is related to "Leiter" for director.)


"Cartridge Graphics" (I know "Karte" is a card, but there weren't any card games in Chrono Trigger. So I think this is the closest thing it means.)



"This patch is unofficial and not from Nintendo bzw." (I still don't know what bzw. is...)

"The author of these patches thanks you cordially..." (For playing this game? For beating it?)

"The copyright of the German texts belongs solely to Manuel Charisius."
(Well...thanks. For letting us know all that.)


I've seen it enough, so Holz = wood. In this case, the abbreviated "Holzschwert" is a wooden sword.

haupt = main (as in Hauptmenu, as I keep seeing.)


"...Dreamed I was a raccoon." (Waschbär = raccoon)

bloßen = "bare"

lächen = to smile

No comments: